Top Social

Creme Cup Cosmetic's

The New Makeup Geek Blushes!

Thursday, June 02, 2016



Have you guys seen the new and reformulated Makeup Geek blushes?!?
They have just been launched as of yesterday (1st of June).
The blush compacts are available for $15 USD, equivalent to approx. £10 GBP.
The blush refill pans are available for $10 USD, equivalent to approx. £7 GBP.
Makeup Geek does ship to the UK, just be sure to calculate the shipping and customs fee.
I will be picking up a few of these as soon as they launch here in the UK on Beautybay.com. I use this site to purchase all my MG eyeshadows and blushes.
I am so excited for this launch as I already love Makeup Geek products for the great quality and value for money. I am so proud of Marlena, and her amazing team.
I strongly encourage you to go check them out, and I will be doing swatches and photos as soon as my little hands get ahold of them!

X
Post Comment
Post a Comment