Top Social

Creme Cup Cosmetic's

Nars Reckless Blush Dupe Alert

Friday, June 03, 2016
Models wearing "Nars Reckless" on cheeks

Nars Reckless- Sheer pink shimmer with cool undertones ~  (£23)


Makeup Geek Honeymoon- Light pink with silver flecks

The Nars Reckless blush has been a shade I have recently discovered over the last couple of months. I immediately was intrigued by it being so different to anything I had seen before, but when I went to the Nars counter to try it out, sadly I was not impressed. The color itself is stunning, it really is but it has a ton of  GLITTER. 
Now, usually to some, glitter is never a bad thing, but to me, on my cheeks, it tends to enhance too many flaws. It also spreads everywhere. 
The reason for this post is to say that I am pretty sure I have found the dupe of this (without the crazy amount of glitter) which is Makeup Geek Honeymoon blush. I won't be purchasing "Reckless", but if you are interested in a similar and more affordable blush, check the Makeup Geek Honeymoon (£7).



Enjoy your day/evening. 

x

Post Comment
Post a Comment